Monday, August 8, 2011

Sopapilla cheesecake.


I found this recipe on the internet, decided it seemed easy, and just sounded delicious, so those were enough reasons for me. I made it this past Sunday afternoon before I headed to our kickoff for the new youth Bible studies, took it with me to share with some of the adults, and needless to say I returned home with less than half of it left!

Sopapilla Cheesecake
Ingredients:
3 cans crescent rolls
2 (8oz) packages cream cheese (softened)
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup butter (melted)
Cinnamon & sugar

Instructions:
Unroll and spread 1 & 1/2 can crescent rolls on bottom of un-greased pan. Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spread mixture over crescent rolls. Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture. Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.

You can eat this after it has cooled or throw it in the fridge (which I prefer) and let it chill before you enjoy. I also top a slice with fresh sliced strawberries and a spoonful of whipped cream.

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment